Do download the full-size if you may, resizing it in dA apparently muddy up the textures, TQ...one becomes attuned with the surroundings when long enough indulged...
The tattered clothing is more of a symbolism instead of a fan-service. It's deliberately made to look like the iconic Lara tank top and short-pants. What that does here is metaphorically 'glimpsing' the person in Tomb Raider 2013 of what she'll become: From a graduate to the Lara that we know of.
I was inspired by the good ol''RAMBO: First Blood'
movie where Stallone is literally the king of the wilderness, while presenting a clear message not to play games when you are the prey.
So hope you enjoy this depiction of a woman at her predatory peak. CREDITS
magazine Issue 88-91 for ALL the textured brushes used here, and resources.
- Skin and hair brushes by castrochew: [link]
- Hair brush from Para-Vine: [link]
- Irina Shayk for facial references
- Sky reference is my own photo of a gloomy post-rainy day (in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Bone references from Oxford University Museum archive
- Will add more soon