My other Bioshock Infinite artwork: Photoshop CS6: Painting.
Working hours: 12 hrs Artistic pointers:
- The main focus, or the anchor in this piece is Elizabeth's pure delicate hand resting on the Songbird's beak, it emphasize the connection between these two best friends, who ends up in a tragic tale for one of them.
- The Songbird's eye is pivotal in this artwork because it's the only presence of warmth (in contrast with the cold atmosphere) and it's conveys his inner soul as a protector.
- The light beam cut across them symbolizes ironical dissonance, they are together but yet they are apart.
- Facing Elizabeth away from the viewer's creates this obscurity, hence using subtle cues and body language to portray her emotion.
- Went with the classic Bioshock dark 'underwater' color scheme, personally it feels like a Bioshock game ;DCREDIT:
- Irrational Games and 2K Games.
- Heaps of brushes I accumulated from ImagineFX magazine Issue 90-96.
- In game screenshots for Songbird and Elizabeth references.