...What are better ways to sell guns with a guerrilla marketing tactic...the Kassa Fabrication way!Photoshop CS6: Airbrushing, Painting, Illustration, Digital Design, and Photoshop Post-processing; 36 hours +/-
This is a commission done for
Do visit my commission page for more information: [link]All you need is a great vision (and of course a handful amount of $$$ lol) to make it materialize from your imagination to a finished and printable artwork.SUMMARY:
First of all, this is inspired by the vintage WWI-II bomber girl pinup paintings. They are usually painted on the side nose (fuselage) of a bomber plane, hence the term Nose Art.
This took place in front of Afterlife in Omega; having a little trouble with the 3-point perspective (technical nerdy stuff) in the early stage of WIP; I decided to go for a semi-distorted perspective eventually.
I think it's more interesting to take out humans out of the equation to depict that the alien races are taking interest in this earthly culture - except those Salarians
This is a fun art, so enjoy and don't take things too seriously.CREDITS:
- Bioware and Mass Effect series.
- Most brushes are customized by featured artists from the magazine ImagineFX, Issue 87-91. So I can't disclose every brushes and provide links because you need to buy the magazine to receive these awesome resources as they are included in the CDs.
- Heaps of in game screenshot from Mass Effect 2 & 3 for environmental, non playable characters, and weapons reference.
- Kassa Logo from masseffect.wikia
- Shepard attire reference from Watchmen Miss Jupiter.
- Will add more soon... THESE ARE LARGE HD RENDERS OF SHEPARD AND LIARA, DO CHECK THEM OUT: