Photoshop CS6. Painting, Airbrushing and Photoshop Post-processing.
Accumulative hours: Unknown
- This work started off back in June as a platform for me to test out heaps of different brushes I've collected. I always wanted to draw a Samurai Predator.
Therefore was never intended to be submitted; but I've added stuff incrementally over the past months or so and for some reason it started to shape up into a potential art. So decided to really make something out of it eventually.
- The Ponies derived from practice sketches - I almost had a commission drawing them, but good thing it didn't panned out because it starts to give me mental tribulation. No guys in his mid twenties should be subjected to this...
- My Little Pony
aficionados, just chill; no real ponies was harmed in the making. It's just a spoof. I can't help myself but to pursue this nagging visualization, it's the reason I draw in the first place.CREDITS:
- October Issue ImagineFX magazine for more awesome brushes.
- Screenshots from The Predators movie for references.
- Few samurai armor images for references.
- Borrowed McDonald's happy Meal MLP toys for references. LOL
-Feather brushes from ~mcbadshoes: [link]
- Will add more soon....