Working hours: 20++
A 'conceptual' Normandy with a bit of swagger and ruggedness that I believe how this vessel is suppose to look like. Inspired by Top Gun, so don't mind the nose art and Reaper kill counts on the side of the cockpit.
IMHO a clean cut looking spaceship doesn't feels like it went through suicidal missions of impossible victories, so I gave battle scars, dents and scratches here and there.
Don't mind the big file size, reducing the quality creates 'jpeg artifact' quite noticeably and reduce the size more than this diminishes the details.
Kudos if you spot the Nose Art, something I made awhile ago for Joker and never thought it would have a good use, NOW it feels like a proper rock star of a spaceship:
- Bioware and EA for the Mass Effect Series.
- In game screenshots for Battle-class Reaper and Normandy references.
- leeislee for speed painting brush pack: leeislee.deviantart.com/art/Sp…
- zigabooooo for debris brushset: zigabooooo.deviantart.com/art/…
- Normandy emblem and decals is available here: www.22pixels.com/download/mass…
- Titch-IX for Alliance logo: titch-ix.deviantart.com/art/Ma…
DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER MASS EFFECT ARTWORK, TQ:
Hi my name is not Commander Shepard, but this is one of my favorite pictures on this site!
Chariot of the Gods, man, I'm telling you.
They practically OWN South America, taught the Mayans everything they knew.