Photoshop CS6: Painting, Airbrushing and Illustration. 20 hours +/-
- Part of the AC's philosophy is about the blurred lines between good and bad, this art I attempt to show the pure depiction of both Juno and Des without the notion of who's playing protagonist and antagonist. So, to derived to a standstill conclusion is not ideal as it's a cycle of revolving truth and idealism; you just can't pick out the truth because it's a constant motion from one side to another.
- This depiction is symbolically prevalent in AC3. You have to complete the game to really immerse in the contradictory and 'elusive uneasiness' in the portrayal as it celebrates irony in a harmonious and serene atmosphere.
- My rendition of Juno is portrayed as pure, sacred, and almost 'motherly' looking, someone you aspect to provide guidance - almost angel-like. I believe this is her true nature. Though nothing is what it seems due to circumstance...as revealed in the game.
I believe she is broken within and driven to make things right in her own account. This has took a turn on things from what the First Civilization was planning all along; IMO in some ways Juno's action made her the first 'higher being' to become 'human'...a fallen deity.
- ImagineFX magazine Issue 88 and 89 for awesome resources and neat brushes.
- In game screenshots for Desmond and Juno references.
- Ubisoft for Assassin's Creed series.
- Will add more soon...